I'm looking for developers/I'm a developer looking for assignments

Follow

Do you have a project on your mind that you'd like to build, but need someone technical to help you out? Or maybe you’re a mobile developer experienced with beacons and are looking for an assignment?

Perfect! Join our community: visit Estimote forums and post a new thread so people interested in your skills can easily find you.

Estimote forums: looking for developers.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful

68 Comment(s)

Phil 'dm' Campbell

good morning folks (@philcampbell here)

i've already got a project running called 'the pi street' using raspberry pi units connected to IPS screens installed in independent stores across Nottingham - they use a third party (currently) cloud based system to serve up assets to different businesses around the city.

we are building on the idea with sensors and want to start using ibeacons mainly to advertise the systems installations. i'm looking for ios/android developers that want to work together on a very simple application that pulls in our html5 wistia.com player (which does the same as our pi street but for the web) which can have some of the estimote codebase in for the pushing/interacting with the beacons.

to start with we want to just do a proof of concept of pushing messages to the user when they are near one of the pi street units and maybe adjusting power when you get to certain areas of the shop or maybe even landmarks. we are very interested in doing some guerrilla style 'hiding' of the units so we can play hunting style games.

taking geo location gaming to another level.

we are currently moving to derby to sparkderby (co-working twice a week wednesday/thursdays -- they have gigabit, would'nt you?) so if your in the east midlands (uk) or derby/nottingham do get in touch.

we are considering putting together a chat group to discuss all things ibeacon like over the coming months.

you can email me at dmouse AT gmail DOT com or on twitter @philcampbell. i hope we get to hear from you.

Mark Hepi

Hi

Mark here from New Zealand. I am looking for a developer who is passionate about ibeacon apps and looking to partner for a long term relationship. I want to provide ibeacon technology to my city transforming businesses and building our economy.

My hometown is the second largest tourist city and attracts thousands of people worldwide each year.

My project is based around providing a one stop shop app so the user doesnt have to download multiple apps to access ibeacon benefits. Providing an app where tourist only need to download one app which accesses all beacons located in the cities tourist attractions. This will make it so much easier for the customer without having to download hundreds of apps.

If you are interested please skype me for an interview.

Type " vegas" in the message request.

Thanks and good luck!

Mark

Amirr

Hellooo

This is Amir ( MBA student) living in Thailand, recently i came with some ideas about indoor shopping , but i need a developer to implement these ideas.

just for introduction i need to say that these ideas not only for domestic but also international and it can be for tourist around the world and it will make the purchasing more integrated.

if you are curious enough contact me on skype please:

Thank you so much
    Amir

Mark Hepi

Hi

I have heard nothing from anyone to help me to develop my app. Could someone recommend where to find a developer.

Thanks

Ola Puchta

Mark,
    Please write to me: ola at estimote.com. Thanks!

Jonathon Hibbard

Hello all,

I'm working on a Companion to the @Estimote IOS SDK on gihtub: https://github.com/infolock/ESTCompanion.

The primary goal is just to find any kind of boiler-plate code and writing helper categories/subclasses/etc. to simplify some of this. Its starting to gain a little bit of traction already, so if you'd like to be a contributor, feel free to submit some ideas.

Feel free to drop me a line @infolock too on twitter if for nothing but to shoot the shit.

Ola Puchta

Jonathon,

Great initiative! I really hope this project will be developed further.

Best,

Satayender Chaudhary

Hi Mark,

Did you find any developers yet?

Let me know as I would be interested in discussing your project!

Thanks

Sat

Adrien Desbiaux

Hello all!

I am looking for one developer to design an app on Android and iOS. Of course using Estimote beacon.

I am the lead developer of a company based ion South Korea. We have done a small demo app using beacon but we need a serious freelancer to go further.
    It would start by the end of September - middle of October.

Sorry, I cannot tell you more here, but please if you are interested, drop me a message here => adrien@asiance.com

This

Satayender Chaudhary

Hey Adrian,

I would be interested in discussing this

Just dropped you an email for the same

Thanks

Sat

Paolo Mosconi

Hi Adrian, I'd be very interested to work with you. I just sent an email.
    paolo

Tomas McGuinness

I'm an iOS developer with some experience in Estimote beacons. I have recently completed a small POC for a large cosmetic manufacturer.

If you have an idea for an app and want to discuss it, please get in touch.

I'm based in London.

Regards,

Tom

Michael Mescher

I'm interested in working with a developer to code a few ideas for beacons. I'm based in NYC and would prefer someone local, although I'm willing to work remotely with someone who has the experience. If you are interested in picking up a little freelance work, please contact me at michael.mescher@gmail.com

Hannah wallwork

Hi tomas please could you email me? Hmwallwork@gmail.com ? I'm looking for ios and android developers to build a pet tracking/ fitness app using iBeacons and have the leading Petcare manufacturers in the UK engaged. Would be great to see if you can help? The app concept is incredibly simple. Thanks

Satayender Chaudhary

Our first Estimote app got live for Android

A simple attendance system which marks your entry and exit time based on your proximity and calculates your wages based on the same

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dex.attendancesystem

Working on realtime statistics now for the same!

Cheers

Wojtek Borowicz

Hi Satayender,

That's fantastic! Please drop me a line to wojciech@estimote.com with more details, we'd love to help promote it!

Cheers.

Satayender Chaudhary

Thanks Wojtek,

Just dropped you an email

Thanks to Estimote team for their support

Best

Satayender

David Wright

Looking for a developer for some Prototype work. One to test beacons in a retail context (i.e. tracking and logging user within store) - with the ability to alert/create link.

Another - like the nearable example... people interact with objects.. the interaction triggers tv screen footage... using chromecast or similar (for a conference stand)... email me at david.wright[@]kantar.com

Satayender Chaudhary

Hey David,

Sent you an email

Thanks

Satayender

Dawlet Mazen

Hi Everyone,

We are a new startup company and we are planning to launch our first Estimote iBeacons project, accordingly we are looking for iOS and Android developers capable of creating for us some mobile applications using Estimote SDK and a lot of imagination :)

If you are interested please contact me Dawlet.Mazen@gmail.com

Thanks

Satayender Chaudhary

Hi Dawlet,

Sent you an email

Thanks

Satayender

Dave Beebe

I'm looking for a contract developer with experience with the Estimote SDK for several projects. Please contact me at dave.beebe(at)retailnext.net.

Satayender Chaudhary

Dropped you an email Dave

Fiona Le

Hi Everyone,

We're looking for a developer to work with us on our first beacon project as well.

Our plan is to use estimote beacons for an upcoming event to track attendance in certain areas and to send out notifications to ios and andriod devices.

Please email me at fle@aist.asn.au if you're interested :)

Satayender Chaudhary

Hi Fiona,

Just dropped you an email

Thanks

Sat

Richard Greenwald

Hello Satayender, Tomas and Paolo - Please contact me regarding an upcoming project. aviationpublisher@gmail.com

Satayender Chaudhary

Hi Richard,

Send you an email

Thanks

Sat

Jerome Allouche

Hi,

We are a startup company exploring various projects using iBeacon technology across different verticals, and are looking for a talented iOS developer to join our team. We are based out of Santa Monica, CA, and while we would prefer someone local, we are willing to work remotely if the developer has good experience.

I cannot divulge more information about our first project on here, but please reach out to me if interested:
    jjadevelopment@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Jerome

Sharon Klocek-Ibbotson

Hi,

We have a small Estimote iBeacon Locations project due early March. We are looking for experienced Estimote developer with Mobile experience for this project. Please e-mail me for a description. We are located in Atlanta, GA and Rochester, NY, but are happy to work on this project remotely. Please contact me at shared@kioskanddisplay.com.

Cheers! Sharon

hugo hernandez

Generic app to demo to potential customers -
    I am looking for a developer who can program me an app to use like the proximity demo in the Estimote app. The generic app should allow changing the message based on distance to the beacons and the art pushed to the device.

It's an app that can be private labeled to demo to different customers but functionality is the same.

The trigger results can be a presented ad, or to access a customer website offer online or other similar action based on the presentation to the customer.

Please contact Hugo Hernandez at hugo@hugomail.com.

Estimote is
hiring!