- The beacon doesn't find any networks when scanning in the Configuration section of the Estimote app.
- The beacon doesn't send any data over LTE to Estimote Cloud
- The sim card is not properly installed in the sim-card slot of the LTE Beacon.
- No LTE-M networks detected around
What to do?
- Make sure the sim card is properly installed in the sim-card slot. It has to click when inserted.
To access the sim-card slot, peel off the adhesive tape from the back beacon, and pull the enclosure on the right side. You'll see the sim card slightly showing above the PCB.
- Check with your local operators if they support LTE-M networks. It's possible they are about to have a test rollout you can participate in.